AdventureWorks Covid Guidelines
V2 26/01/2022 Covid protection framework
All levels RED, ORANGE & GREEN
- AdventureWorks requires all its staff that come into contact with participants on programmes to have a verified vaccine pass. We record and store only the relevant data securely in our HR system when checked.
- We will require all participants on a programme to have a verified vaccine pass if an external provider of a resource used on the programme (e.g. DOC for a hut) requires it
- Contact tracing. Visitors use contact tracing app. Students are recorded by instructor/tutor and an attendance role.
- Hygiene practices are used including facemasks, sanitising and cleaning hands
- Physical distancing and group sizes according to current government requirements
- All tertiary, strand students or visitors on site or on programmes must have verified vaccine passes
- School students on extra curricular programmes (e.g. DofE) must have verified vaccine passes
- School students on curriculum programmes do not need vaccine passes
- Different groups are separated from each other according to the physical distancing guideline
- Everyone (yr4 and up) must wear a face covering inside, on transport (age 12 and up) and when within 2m of anyone outside
- EOTC Ministry guidelines are followed which includes keeping different groups separated, school settings are applied to our site which includes not asking for the vaccination status of students, teachers and volunteers with the group must be vaccinated
- Tertiary students are not required to have vaccine passes.
- School students on curriculum programmes (e.g. including Unit Standards) are not required to have vaccine passes
- School students aged 12 yrs and 3 months up on extra curricular programmes (e.g. DofE) must have verified vaccine passes
- Face coverings are encouraged but not required, when inside.
- Face coverings are required on transport for everyone aged 12 and up.
- Other than the requirement for verified vaccine passes for any AWL staff in contact with school students or in the same indoor/ventilated space there are no additional restrictions in green