We understand that your teams needs are as unique as the members that make up your team.
We offer four main services to improve teams and individuals
- TEAM BONDING
- EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
WHY: Your team needs a great activity that will:
- Improve relationships
- Breakdown social barriers
- Create fun and laughter
- Provide a reward or incentive
- Require the team to collaborate and work together to be successful
HOW: Our experienced facilitators will talk with you about your needs.
We may use our needs analysis tool.
We will advise and create a programme of activities that will target the identified needs.
- Mutual Support
- Problem solving
WHAT: interactive and engaging ice breakers, initiatives, problem solving activities. Could include adventure challenges such as high ropes, mountain bike and kayak
These activities can be anything from half an hour to a whole day and based anywhere
WHY: Your team needs to take an inward look and make some critical decisions about how it needs to be. This programme will benefit your team when:
- There are issues with communication and listening
- The team is not being as efficient and effective as it could be
- There is a lot of negative water cooler conversations
- Theres a big issue that is difficult to talk about
- The team is humming along but knows it could be better
HOW: Our experienced facilitators are masters at the process of experiential learning. Our facilitators help the team come into contact with what matters the most. We do no not define the learning outcomes, we do not lecture you or tell you what your team needs to do. Your team knows what it needs and it knows what is getting in the way of success. We help the team bring to the surface the issues that need to be addressed, we keep the experience safe and keep the team on track to deal with what matters the most.
AN UNEXAMINED TEAM takes itself for granted and assumes lack of communication, trust and collaboration to be ‘the way it is’
AN EXAMINED TEAM creates and re creates its own ‘way it is’ for the benefit of the organisation and its members.
Our experiential approach to adventure based team building is engaging and safe for everyone, individual boundaries and needs are acknowledged and respected.
WHAT: We start with an in depth needs analysis before engage with the team. Specific activities and programming a re chosen to create the experiences that will leverage the best outcomes. After an activity we include facilitated processing of the experience to extract the learning, create dialogue and forge new ways of being.
These programmes are usually at least a half day and could be up to four days. We can be based anywhere
WHY: Your team or individuals in your team needs specific skills and competencies to be more effective.
- Improve communication and leadership
- Become self aware
- Set goals and increase motivation
HOW: We deliver our training through interactive workshops.
improve your business by improving the people and your team
WHY: We are have areas of our life we could do better and we all have aspects of ourselves getting in the way of being better than we are.
HOW: Our Adventure Development Journeys are designed as a personal development programme. We can also deliver seminars to larger audiences that will
- Increase a sense of purpose and meaning
- Improve motivation
- Improve self confidence and increase personal expectations
- Develop the outstanding people any organisation needs to take the next step
AdventureWorks NZ Team Development Programmes
The Adventureworks NZ Team Development System is designed to identify and meet the unique needs of each team. The system is founded on the belief that as teams explore discover and navigate their way through their own systems of communication and interaction they begin to be proactive rather than reactive to themselves and their task.
- Duration: 1 hour to 1 day
- Group Size: 5-100
- Focus: Fun and interaction
- Learning: Learning occurs as a result of participation and interaction.
- Better relationships collaboration
- Some elements of trust
- Identifying areas of strength and weakness in individuals
- Problem solving, communication and cooperation
Duration: Half day to 2 days
Group Size: 5-60
Focus: Fun interactive problem solving and trust activities
Learning: About each other and the teams functioning with relaxed and simple debriefs. Goal setting and reviewing the teams effectiveness
- Recognising strengths and weaknesses in a team
- Accomplishing tasks through progression
- Building trust and relationships
- Challenging team and individual comfort Zones
- ‘Levelling’ the interactions
- Identifying and accepting individual differences
Duration: 2 days to 5 days
Group Size: 5-40
- Training and development
- interactive problem solving
- trust and communication
Learning: Personal and team learning that aims to change the structure behaviours and interactions of a team to better achieve its outcomes
- Lasting change in the team’s ability to problem solve, communicate, make decisions and collaborate
- Self-awareness in the context of the team
- Awareness of the teams dis-abilities
- Improved Leadership
- Identifying individuals learning styles and personality types
- Awareness of individual influence on the team