We understand that your team’s needs are as unique as the members that make up your team.
We offer five main services to improve teams and individuals:
- Team Bonding
- Experiential Learning
- Adventure Development Journeys
- AdventureWorks Team Development Programmes
Your team needs a great activity that will:
- Improve relationships
- Break down social barriers
- Create fun and laughter
- Provide a reward or incentive
- Require the team to collaborate and work together to be successful
Our experienced facilitators will talk with you about your needs and may use our needs analysis tool.
We will advise and create a programme of activities that will target the identified needs, including:
- Mutual Support
- Problem solving
Interactive and engaging ice breakers, initiatives and problem solving activities. These could include adventure challenges such as high ropes, low ropes, mountain biking and sea kayaking.
These activities can range from half an hour to a whole day with flexible locations. High and low ropes will be based at one of our challenge courses.
Your team needs to take an inward look and make some critical decisions about how it needs to be. This programme will benefit your team when:
- There are issues with communication and listening.
- The team is not being as efficient and effective as it could be.
- There are a lot of negative co-worker conversations.
- There’s a big issue that is difficult to talk about.
- The team is humming along but knows it could be better.
Our facilitators are experienced with the process of experiential learning. They help the team come into contact with what matters the most. We do no not define the learning outcomes, we do not lecture you or tell you what your team needs to do. Your team will identify what it needs and what is getting in the way of success. We help the team bring to the surface the issues that need to be addressed, keeping the experience safe and the team on track to deal with what matters the most.
AN UNEXAMINED TEAM takes itself for granted and assumes lack of communication, trust and collaboration to be ‘the way it is’.
AN EXAMINED TEAM creates and recreates its own ‘way it is’ for the benefit of the organisation and its members.
Our experiential approach to adventure-based team building is engaging and safe for everyone as individual boundaries and needs are acknowledged and respected.
We start with an in-depth needs analysis before engaging with the team. Specific activities and programmes are chosen to create the experiences that will leverage the best outcomes. After an activity we include facilitated processing of the experience to extract the learning, create dialogue and forge new ways of being.
These programmes are range from half a day to four days with flexible locations.
Your team or individuals in your team can develop specific skills and competencies to be more effective. These can include:
- Improving communication and leadership.
- Increasing self awareness.
- Setting goals and increasing motivation.
We deliver our training through interactive workshops.
Adventure Development Journeys
We are have areas of our life we could do better in and we all have aspects of ourselves getting in the way of being better than we are. Improve your business by improving the people in your team.
Our Adventure Development Journeys are designed as a personal development programme.
We can also deliver seminars to larger audiences that will:
- Increase a sense of purpose and meaning
- Improve motivation
- Improve self confidence and increase personal expectations
- Develop the outstanding people any organisation needs to take the next step
AdventureWorks Team Development Programmes
The AdventureWorks Team Development Programmes are designed to identify and meet the unique needs of each team. The programmes are founded on the belief that as teams explore, discover and navigate their way through their own systems of communication and interaction they begin to be proactive rather than reactive to themselves and their task.
Duration: 1 hour to 1 day
Group Size: 5-100 people
Focus: Fun and interaction
Learning: Learning occurs as a result of participation and interaction
- Better relationships collaboration
- Some elements of trust
- Identifying areas of strength and weakness in individuals
- Problem solving, communication and cooperation
Duration: Half day to 2 days
Group Size: 5-60
Focus: Fun interactive problem solving and trust activities
Learning: About each other and the teams functioning with relaxed and simple debriefs. Goal setting and reviewing the teams effectiveness.
- Recognising strengths and weaknesses in a team
- Accomplishing tasks through progression
- Building trust and relationships
- Challenging team and individual comfort zones
- ‘Levelling’ the interactions
- Identifying and accepting individual differences
Duration: 2 days to 5 days
Group Size: 5-40
- Training and development
- Interactive problem solving
- Trust and communication
Learning: Personal and team learning that aims to change the structure behaviours and interactions of a team to better achieve its outcomes.
- Lasting change in the team’s ability to problem solve, communicate, make decisions and collaborate
- Self-awareness in the context of the team
- Awareness of the teams dis-abilities
- Improved Leadership
- Identifying individuals learning styles and personality types
- Awareness of individual influence on the team