1. A PayPal booking fee applies.
2. A 50% cancellation fee will apply.
3. Programmes may be cancelled or postponed at any time, subject to AdventureWorks’ discretion.
4. We do our best to provide a female instructor when there are females on the event, however this isn’t always an option due to staff availability. If this is the case we will notify you and seek your consent.
5. Students must co-operate fully with instructors and other trampers.
6. Students must stay with the group they are assigned to unless the instructor permits they can do otherwise.
7. I authorise the obtaining of medical assistance on my child’s behalf, if, in the opinion of staff, such treatment is necessary, and agree to meet any costs incurred.
8. I understand that AdventureWorks staff will not accept responsibility for loss of any personal property.
9. I have disclosed all of my child’s medical information including prescribed medication.
10. I understand that it is essential that AdventureWorks have an emergency contact and that I am available to collect my child if necessary, to ensure the well-being of and completion for other group members.
11. I understand that if my child is involved in a serious disciplinary problem, including the use of illegal substances and/or alcohol, or actions that threaten the safety of others, s/he will be sent home at my expense.
12. I will inform AdventureWorks as soon as possible of any changes in my child’s medical or other circumstances between now and the commencement of the event.
13. I agree to my child receiving any emergency medical, dental, or surgical treatment, including anaesthetic or blood transfusion, as considered necessary by the medical authorities present.
If you have any questions, please contact us: