1. A PayPal booking fee applies.
2. A 50% cancellation fee will apply.
3. Programmes may be cancelled or postponed at any time.
4. We do our best to provide a female instructor when there are females on the event, however this isn’t always an option due to staff availability. If this is the case we will notify you and seek your consent.
5. Students must co-operate fully with instructors and other trampers.
6. Students must stay with the group they are assigned to unless the instructor permits they can do otherwise.
7. I authorise the obtaining on my behalf of medical assistance, if, in the opinion of staff, such treatment is necessary, and agree to meet any costs incurred.
8. I understand that Adventureworks staff will not accept responsibility for loss of any personal property.
9. I have disclosed all my medical information including prescribed medication.
10. It is essential that we have an emergency contact and that your parents/guardians are available to collect you if necessary, to ensure the well-being and completion for other group members.
11. If my child is involved in a serious disciplinary problem, including the use of illegal substances and/or alcohol, or actions that threaten the safety of others, s/he will be sent home at my expense.
12. I will inform the Adventure Works Ltd as soon as possible of any changes in the medical or other circumstances between now and the commencement of the event.
13. I agree to my child/myself receiving any emergency medical, dental, or surgical treatment, including anaesthetic or blood transfusion, as considered necessary by the medical authorities present.
If you have any questions, please contact us: